Saturday, July 26, 2008

Senior Center Computer Classes

The response to the Basic Computer Classes has been teriffic! Gayle Washburn and I are the teachers and we have 7 students. The waiting list is growing. The Beginning Internet class has 5 students. Gayle and I are considering combining those 2 classes into 1. We are all having a good time. We will soon have 1 or 2 computers for the main room of the Senior Center that all can use. I'm having a hard time finding enough time to put the public PCs together, so this has been delayed. I encourage all to take our class and then you will have a computer to use at the Senior Center, all free of charge! Gayle and I are discussing other ideas for the classes and I'll keep you posted on what develops.
Dave

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HATE CLAIRE KENNEDY AND GAIL WASHBURN.THEY BOTH STRIVE FOR HATE.

Anonymous said...

ROEGNER YOUR AN IDIOT.ARE YOU CONNECTED TO THE WASHBURN AND KENNEDY BLOGS?

Anonymous said...

CUEVAS
CONAWAY
DAVIS

FOR CITY COUNCIL

Dave said...

What the heck does this have to do with Senior Center? Look who's filled with hate. Thanks for exposing yourself as "anonymous" you whimp.

Anonymous said...

Dave,I see the Moron has found you.This Troll has been polluting Fillmore's blogs for years.I believe this Idiot started his own blog with the pen name of Rene.Good luck he is tenacious.Next time I see you I'll tell you who it is.

Anonymous said...

Great work you, Gayle, Marie, Sara, Loretta and all the volunteers at the Senior Center.
I am so happy to see it is running at full throttle for the Seniors.