Thursday, February 5, 2009

The "Great" Roy Payne Resigns

I think I'm in the majority when I say that Roy will most be remembered for bringing us a sewer plant that is less than half the capacity of Santa Paula's and cost more. And he says he worked in our best interest? I think that Santa Paula actually did their job, not Roy. The vote was clear from the good people of Fillmore. We want the people responsible for this huge waste (not water) of money gone! There are other water issues for them to over spend on, so let's get 'em all out now! We can't afford the likes of them, this is not a rich town. So who is next? Roger Dodger? We'll see!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always found that when one becomes indignant when someone questions your integrity(Roy)....it's because Roy has his own doubts of his honesty.

Anonymous said...

Am I alone thinking Laurie should be drug tested?

Anonymous said...

I think this nonsensical nuisance Centuron/ocean11/john king, is none other than Martin the Moron.